- 140g plain flour
- 4 eggs
- 200ml milk
- sunflower oil
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C.
- Using a 12 hole muffin tin, pour a small amount of sunflower oil over the base of each hole. Once done, put in the oven to allow the oil to heat up.
- In a measuring jug, weigh out the flour and crack in the 4 eggs. Beat until the mixture is smooth – this may take a while, depending on your arm muscles!
- Once smooth, add in the milk and mix briefly before adding seasoning, to taste.
- Carefully remove the tin from the oven and pour the batter over the oil, trying to distribute it evenly between all 12 holes.
- Put the yorkshire puddings back in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes. Resist opening the oven door up to check on them as this lets valuable heat escape!
- Remove from the oven and enjoy whilst hot!
Note: My yorkshire puddings were quite large – split the mixture amongst more tins to make smaller if you wish, but keep an eye on the cooking time!