- 3 eggs
- 150g plain flour
- 1 sachet yeast (11g)
- 100 ml sunflower oil
- 120ml cream (at room temp.)
- 100g gruyere, grated
- 200g smoked salmon
- a small bunch of chives
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 non-stick mini muffin moulds – ours have 30 moulds on each tray.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and mix briefly. (As Mum is lucky enough to have a kitchenaid, I used it – making this recipe even quicker to make!)
- Add the flour, yeast, salt and pepper to the eggs and mix again.
- Slowly add in the oil and then the cream. Mix well, then add the gruyere.
- Cut the salmon into small pieces and finely chop the chives. (I used chives from our garden which we previously chopped and frozen.)
- Add both the salmon and chives to the mixture and mix gently by hand.
- Spoon a small amount into each mould, trying to ensure the amounts in each are roughly equal.
- Put into the oven for around 45 minutes, or until golden brown on top.