- 2 bananas
- peanut butter
- 100g dark chocolate
- Un-peel the two bananas and cut them into slices between 1/2cm and 1cm thick.
- Take one slice of banana and spread on some peanut butter, then place another slice of banana on top.
- Continue to do this for the remaining banana slices until you have multiple, mini banana sandwiches!
- Place them on a tray covered in foil then put them into the freezer for at least half an hour.
- Whilst the slices are in the freezer, break the dark chocolate into pieces and put it into a bowl.
- Place the bowl of chocolate over a pan of simmering water and stir until melted.
- Remove the banana slices from the freezer and dip them into the melted chocolate.
- Place them back on the tray and put in the fridge until chilled.